Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thought I would share another picture from our vacation at the lake. Kind of wish I were there right now! Much better than this work stuff! Not much going on these days. Jess got her mid term progress report. She got all A+ or A's. We had no idea what to expect as she has a new teacher this year and it is getting progressively harder. We spent all night Monday studying for a science test. We had studied prior to Monday but when she took the pretest we never thought she would pass. Somehow it didn't seem like she was studying the right things. She got her grade back today and it was 100%. Only her and another boy got perfect grades. She never had a doubt that she wasn't going to do well. I am so proud of her. I figure I may as well brag now since my bragging days in the future will be few and far between! Jessica also went for an adjustment on her braces today. Busy day! The orthodontist said we may be nearing the end of treatment. She has created all the room she has to-hopefully. On the next appointment she will reevaluate her and maybe start preparing for them to come off. That in itself is a process where by they have to take more molds to make a retainer etc. So maybe by Christmas we will be done. I can only hope! Oh well....

No comments: