Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ankh by Crystal Rain at Deviant Scrap

Blogging's been a little off this month.  Have to blame it on the summer season.  Everything is kind of out of sync.  Jess is getting ready to go back to school on Monday and between getting her ready for that and the final days of horse camp well...I just don't know where the time goes!  But CryztalRain over at Deviant Scrap had been busy.  She released two new kits this week-Ankh and Ankh ATC add on.  Both are Egyptian themed and fabulous.  Great for scrapping all those Egyptian photos, camel rides, or art journaling.
Here's what I created:

When I saw this I couldn't get that Bengles song out of my head-You know the one-Walk like an Egyptian!  Or am I dating myself.  Anyway...... While I was working on this the girls-Jess and Sofia- decided they wanted in too.  Something about the exotic Egyptian theme really  appealed to both of them.  Here's their pages.


Jess's page is the one with the photos.  Sofia's creation features that awesome snake.  They both did a great job! And now I can't stop singing.....Walk like an Egyptian.....na nananaa......

No comments: