Saturday, October 8, 2011

Steampunk Creepy Gears

Scrapped some pictures from Harry Potterland this week.  Jessica just loves Harry Potter land.  In fact she keeps asking us when we are going back.   I wouldn't mind.  The creators did a fabulous job and I got some great photos.  I thought this kit from Viva Artistry added just the right about of magical creepiness.  What do you think? 


Of course all of Viva Artistry's kits can be found at the Digichick!  Here's a preview:



I just love those creepy mechanical bugs!  Check them out for yourselves!

1 comment:

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Hi Margaret,
I couldn't find a way to contact you through email so I am leaving you a message here. Thanks so much for stopping bymy blog during our week long Giveaway and Congratulations you were one of the winners! You won the set of hand painted tags. If you contact me with your address (there is a contact button at the top of my blog) I'll get those in the mail to you. http://www.shabbycottagestudio.net

Again Congratulations and thank so much for visiting!
Gail