Sunday, November 6, 2011

Its a Boy Thing

Well that last day of Digital Scrapbooking Day is upon us and to be honest just about done!  I had high hopes of showcasing one of my designers each day but...you know what they say about the best laid plans.  It was a busy weekend-lots of cleaning.  Getting ready for a midweek trip to Chicago.  And before I know it Thanksgiving will be here.  I did get a chance to do a little DSD shopping-thanks to my sister and a birthday gift certificate!  Thanks Carol and Taylor-I really appreciate it and had so much fun adding to my stash!
Today I have a kit from Viva Artistry called Found Art-A boy thing.  I don't usually get to work with boy photos as you all know-my scrapping usually features a girl!  So this art journal page was a lot of fun.  Plus this vintage photo of a boy and his best pal is just too cute!


If you hurry you can still get it on sale at the Digichick! 

No comments: