Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm so Excited!

I am excited to announce that I will be joining the Creative Team of Sarah Barber Designs.  As you all know
I love photography and anything to do with digital design.  I am excited to have this opportunity to flex my creative wings.  So look for my designs with her amazing products. 
This year I have rejoined the Art Journal Caravan with Tangie Baxter and Scrapbookgraphics.  I am currently working on catching up with some of the prompts.  Story of my life-I always seem to be behind!
I also joined SherrieJD's mixed media workshop.  I have had fun with this class as well.  Especially since it forces me to leave the digital behind and work with paper, pens, paint, and collage.  Messy but fun.
Sharing with you today the first page of my newest project this year.  In a desperate attempt to stay current with my scrapbooking activities I have started my own version of Project life.  I am calling mine Everyday life.  I plan on creating 8.5x11 layouts of our everyday events and activities-no matter how minor.  This way I can get them off of my computer and print them at home.  I plan on inserting them into a binder type scrapbook-mixing layouts with the bits and pieces of everyday life.  Here is my title page.  I all ready have January completed so look for those in the next few day.
And of course everyone wants to hear how Jessica is doing!  Friday was parent teacher conferences and report cards.  She got straight A's-again!  We are very proud of the work she has been doing this year.  Next week she is on vacation.  I am working so we don't have a lot planned.  She is trying to figure out how to get out of Sports Club!  Good luck with that!

No comments: