Sunday, March 27, 2011

Working in my art journal again today.  Created this layout for a challenge at Digridoo Scraps using Nala by Sarah Barber Designs.  Kit is currently on sale at 60% off.  I love a good sale!  The art journaling prompt for March was observations of everyday life.  I took a few photos of some of the "stuff" that defines me.  Seems kind of strange seeing my junk in such a way!  If you look closely you will see my creative muse.  I wanted to give her a name but Jess disagrees.  She thinks she should be our nameless statue.  I was thinking.....Cleo, maybe.  Anyway I am really liking her hat.  I wish I could pull off wearing a hat!  You will also see my coastal collection-the wine bottle we discovered diving in Curacao, another crusty bottle we found in Rhode Island, Mike holding the bug he caught crawling on the ocean floor, sand dollars we found, and of course the lobster claws.  All memories of our diving days!  And don't forget the snippets of my messy desk with my laptop showing Jess and my current addiction-digital scrapbooking!

No comments: