Monday, September 5, 2011

A Pixies Playground

Back today with a Pixies Playground by CryztalRain over at Deviant Scrap.  At first I didn't think I was going to work with this kit.  I am not the best at fantasy design.  LOL  But then I decided to take MissBehaving's Fantasy workshop over at Deviant Scrap.  And let me tell you I had to have this kit to play with.  Loving those fantasy backgrounds and awesome little creatures.  With MissB's workshop I learned how to take two of the backgrounds and combine them to make my very own custom background.  I broke out the old Photoshop which I have had for how long now and still can't use and was actually able to do it.  Of course what took me forever to do took Jess just minutes.  She actually worked on this layout as well to create her own custom storybook scene!  I highly recommend MissB's Workshop and if you take the workshop you get the kit from CryztalRain included.  How awesome is that!



No comments: