Saturday, September 24, 2011

Summer fun!

Still lamenting the loss of summer!  This time with a page created from Viva Artistry's new kit DIY-tags, brushes, and alphas.  Now I am not one for alphas but I absolutely love these.  I think they look really neat mixed together.  And the brushes....Don't get me started!  Fabulous brush images! This page celebrates the love between Jess and her cousins.  Although they differ in age they seem to find commen ground whenever they are together.  I will never forget Jess spending time with the little ones at the Lake.  She told me that the secret to being a good big cousin is to let the little ones do what they want and tell them how wonderful they are while they are doing it!  Jess spent hours coloring with the girls and setting up the Wii for them.  In return the little gremlins liked to wake Jess up early and tell her she was their favorite cousin!  Summer fun we will never forget!


Anyway you can find DIY-tags, alphas, and brushes by Viva Artistry at the Digichick!  I can't wait until Christmas-I plan on making my own tags with this kit!  Well...on second thought maybe I can wait-It will give me more time to finish the tags!

No comments: