Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Well may be this is the calm before the storm! Seems like all I do is post about hurricanes. That has got to stop! Hopefully soon. Worrying about yet another hurricane. This one has me freaked out. Path seems to close to Charlie's which was not good for me personally. Too many hot, humid days with no electricity. So instead I prefer to think of the Gulf as in this picture-nice and calm. Because they say that this weekend is supposed to be incredible her in South west Florida. Simon tried to experience some of that weather for himself. Mike is working outside and Jess went out to the lanai to talk with him. She didn't tell anyone that Simon came out also. Mike didn't notice and opened up the screen door. Next thing I know the neighbor down the street brings Simon home in his car. He knocks on my door to tell me that he has my dog in his car. At first I was like no way. But Simon is distinctive. It's not like you are going to confuse him with a lab. Sneaky little guy. Like where else are the groceries going to be as good!

No comments: