Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Well it is Sunday evening and I just thought I would check in. Doesn't appear that Ike will give Southwest Florida much trouble and for that I am thankful. I will keep my fingers crossed that he just spins out into nothing and doesn't trouble anybody else either! Have I introduced you to my little froggy friend? He can almost always be found hiding in my orchid plants as you can see here. Unfortunately my four legged friend Simon doesn't care for him too much. Last night Simon almost got him. Chased him around the lanai. At one point froggy jumped on Simon's back before Mike was able to get Simon in the house. I was pleasantly surprised to see that froggy survived the ordeal and was back in his perch today. So far this is the second close encounter between froggy and Simon. The last time froggy had to be fished out of the pool. Yeah I know he's a frog but I am not sure all that chlorine is good for him! Anyway I thought maybe you might enjoy this last bit of summer as much as I did! Goodnight!

No comments: