Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday, September 16, 2008


Well, its been a few days since I last posted. I dug through some pictures and thought you might enjoy this one from Jungle Island in Miami Beach. Jess just loved this. They bring the animals out and let you interact with them. This little monkey jumped from person to person. The kids loved him as you can see in this picture. I stood behind the camera rather than partake of the monkey hopping. He (or at least I think it was a he) liked to run his paws through the visitors hair. No thank you!
This weekend was busy. Judy and Sofia came over for a while on Saturday. They brought with them some clams and lobsters. We had some good eats while the kids played in the pool. I am still trying to get Jess to go out there and pick up the pool toys. We finished off with some home made ice cream. Sunday was much more boring. Housework and errands. Jess and I went to Target and picked up a new book bag. I finally got her to admit that the backpack wasn't cutting it and we needed wheels. Luckily she found a bag she liked with the wheels that I liked. Considering I am the one lugging it around most days it is a much better choice!

No comments: