Friday, April 8, 2011

Finally Friday!

Haven't been around digiland these last few days.  Had problems with my computer-well not really problems but....I was running out of room (too much digi stuff!) and needed to transfeer my digital content to my portable hard drive.  It took forever-did I mention I have too much digi stuff!  Well luckily they have big external hard drives these days.  Anyway....after three days I have finally finished it and more surprising it actually works. 
I was finally able to play with the kit Bloomin' from Viva Artistry.  I am a sucker for stitches and the embroidery in these elements is awesome.  I needed something to finish this layout for The Art Journal Caravan and these elements were just the something I needed.  Kind of reminds me of a crazy quilt-without the work!


On a more personal note Jess had testing at school this week.  It is her schools version of the FCAT's.  That meant no homework for one whole week.  Today they celebrated by going downtown to Tin City to see the replica of the Columbus ships-The Nina and The Pinta (not sure what happened to the Santa Maria!)  Anyway I armed her with a camera so hopefully I will have some photos so show you! 

No comments: