Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring has Sprung at Digiridoo Scraps!

Spring has Sprung!  Sarah Barber Design has bundled her Spring Madness kit and brought it to Digiridoo Scraps.  Don't ya just love that name!  Nice bright colors make me wishing I was living up North again and enjoying a true Spring!  Seems we just slide right into summer-not that I am complaining!  Anyway here's a preview of the kit.  Remember image is linked.

Spring Madness Bundle | Sarah Barber

And here is my page.


Found this great May day image which symbolized Spring to me.  Art journaling says:  If I had to live my life over, I would start barefoot earlier in the Spring.....The rest of the quote by Nadine Starr reads and stay that way later in the fall.  I would go to more dances, I would ride more merry-go-rounds, I would pick more daisies.  Love it!  Thought these girls looked like they would way rather be out walking barefoot or picking daisies!

No comments: