Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday!

Well its the last day of my vacation.  My family was in town last week.  We spent the entire week enjoying all that SW Florida had to offer-the beaches, the boating, the shopping....you name it!  But all good things must come to an end and it has ended.  Back to work tomorrow. 
Haven't shown any of my Everyday Memories journal pages in awhile.  This one started as an Art Journal page for the Art Journal Caravan at Scrapbookgraphics but instead made it into my Everyday Journal.  The prompt was Amuse and when I found this quote by Dr Suess (he's one of my favorites!) I knew I just had to use one of the photos I took when Jess and I went to Mass.  Down by the library in Springfield they have these fabulous statues of Dr Suess and some of the characters from his books.  I just love 'em.  Anyway I combined them with a kit from Sarah Barber Design called Just for Boys (Sorry folks, I think the kit and all of those fabulous Suess elements has been RETIRED!)

No comments: