Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Half way there!

Can't believe that it is Wednesday all ready.  Not sure where the week went.  Getting ready for Sofia's birthday this week combined with a Preakness party.  Haven't even had time to check out the horses yet.  Not sure who I am going to bet on.  But the cake is ordered for the party-ice cream cake from the Royal Scoop.  That is sure to be delicious!  Sofia picked out vanilla with peppermint stick!  Yummy!  For dinner Sofia wants Auntie Margaret's steak sandwiches.  I hate to admit that they are really Sam's steak sandwiches.  They make the best minute steaks.  Anything for Sofia!
Thought I would share these scrap pages of Jessica's room redo.  We actually redid her room awhile ago but I never took any photos.  What she is most proud of is the recent closet redo.  She conned her dad into helping her put these shelves up so each of her horses would have a place of its own.  I love it because the horses are no longer all over the floor.  And speaking of horses I need to take some photos of the Preakness display Jess and her friend did.  They converted our Easter Egg tree into a horse lovers delight! 


I spent last night working on a page for Viva Artistry's new kit scheduled for release this week.  Can't wait to show it to you.  It is a Fathers Day theme kit and I am sure that you are going to love it as much as I do.  Check back tomorrow for previews and my page. 

No comments: