Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lazy Sunday!

Was waiting to post-I thought one of my designers was going to release a mini kit today-some tags and some art journal paper starters and was going to post my creations.  But....I don't see that she released it  so I guess you are all stuck with some of my Everyday journal pages.  I worked like a fiend this weekend-lots of catching up to do.  Still sticking with the less is more theme and concentrating on getting the memory journaled.  Today I have Jessica's induction into the National Junior Honor Society and the last of our beach pages from January.  I have now started on February-Yeah!

Got to say that I am loving those art journaling fonts from Tangie Baxter at Scrapbookgraphics.  This one-Mad Hatter I think its called-is my new go to favorite.  Those fabulous arrows are from Viva Artistry's new Vogue kit.  I feel like I have been using them everywhere-that's how much I love them.

Oops....I am just looking at this layout and thinking I spelled raccoon wrong.  Gotta at least look at the spell check.  I am going to fix the original but will leave you with this one for now.  Again, font is from Tangie, Arrows from Viva Artistry, paper and other elements from Milly Dee Design.  What was that I said about the smart kids?  Guess I am not hanging with them!

No comments: