Thursday, June 9, 2011

On My Desk by Viva Artistry

Well....Not really on my desk.  My desk would actually be scary!  On my desk is the new kit by Viva Artistry at the Digichick.  A wonderful collaboration with Danyale it contains many new and vintage items that may be found....you guessed it....on my (or your) desk! Images are linked for your shopping pleasure.  Here's a preview:



Don't forget the gorgeous papers!



The bundle includes an alpha and some gorgeous masks.  Buy the bundle and save!



And don't forget my page!


Meet my friend the Giver and his trusty spaniel.  They've spend the afternoon crawling around the woods collecting specimens which they have strewn around the desk. The giver has his magnifying glass ready to closely examine the goodies he has collected! 
Journaling reads: " I still find myself walking away before I have what a need.  I turn around and walked back...sometimes two or three times, as If I can't decide whether to stay or leave.  I will sit down more often and yield to the giver....and when I return to my desk I will have what I want to give."  A quote that can be attributed to Jan Denise. 


No comments: