Monday, June 20, 2011

Trees Image and Brushes Pack

New release from CryztalRain from Deviant Scrap-I just love that name!  She has a new pack of Tree images and Brushes.  Now if you haven't worked with brushes or images before you don't know what your missing!  These packs come with brushes for all you photoshop users and images for those of us who are not!  I happen to use Storybook Creator from Creative Memories (no I am not a consultant!) and love working with images.  I love that you can resize, recolor, blend, or play with the opacity to create a custom look.  The possiblities are endless.  Don't by shy, give it a try!  Here is my layout. 


And here is the trees image pack. Image linked for your shopping pleasure!

Trees - Brush and Image Pack

Screenshot

Don't you just love all those trees!  By the way if you are wondering where the chick came from she is also a CryztalRain creation and come from her Paper Dollz kit. Brings me back to the day of spending the summer playing.  Am I dating myself?  Probably!

Paper Dollz

No comments: