Thursday, June 2, 2011

Generations by Viva Artistry

Just wanted to let you know that Viva Artistry at the Digichick released a new kit today-perfect for all those heritage photos.  It was also perfect for an art journal page I created.  My family came to visit this spring-all of them, including my brother and sister, and I realize that I didn't have any photos of all of us.  So I created this family tree to celebrate our heritage and the special bond we share.  The page didn't turn out quiet like I wanted it too so I kept affectionately calling it My family tree's a whomping willow!  Isn't every bodies!  I really want to create some gorgeous clusters with all of those beautiful elements but ended up with an Art Journal page.  Oh well.....


 Remember my page is linked to the Digichick for your shopping pleasure. Here are some kit previews as well!






No comments: